Advanced GraphQL is a collection of techniques, best practices and advanced patterns for building applications and systems based on GraphQL.
If you're not yet familiar with GraphQL, get started on How to GraphQL or read the official GraphQL documentation.
Note that this website is still work in progress. If you have ideas for content you would like to see on it, or want to contribute yourself, please get in touch!
- Schema Transformation: Hiding fields from a GraphQL schema or hooking into its resolvers
- Schema Stitching: Combining multiple GraphQL schemas into a single one
- Schema Federation: Managing GraphQL schemas within an organization
- Batching (DataLoader): Optimizing GraphQL execution
- Libraries & Frameworks: An overview of available tooling for building GraphQL servers